Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hookah Tips and Tricks: Cleaning Your Hose

So I JUST discovered this technique like 5 minutes ago and I had to share it with you guys. 

My basic Starbuzz hose is a super nice hose. I have had it for a couple months and I couldn't think of a good way to clean it out. I started getting residue in my mouth and I could tell the whole thing was dirty. I did a little research and I found the perfect way to get your hookah tasting brand new.

SWING YOUR HOSE. 

That's it! Take the hose by the center, and swing one end at a time. Just whip it around in a circle for a couple minutes, then blow it out really hard. You'll see all the nasty grime shoot out, so make sure you blow it on a towel or in the sink. Just do that before every session, and I guarantee you will not want to pass that hose to your friends!

If you have any other ways to clean your hose, please comment below!

1 comment: