Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hookah Tips and Tricks: The Fan

If you have a small, 10 dollar coil burner from the drugstore like me, you'd know that they take a little time to heat up the coals. To speed up the process, I would always blow on them once they sparked, because obviously AIR MAKE FIRE BIG.

I was sitting in my boyfriend's room, it started getting really hot because of the burner, and other electronics in the room, so we had the fan going. I was staring at the fan, and then at the burner, and it finally clicked after months and months of lighting coals on the burner next to the fan... point the fan at the coals.

We discovered that it heats the coals in almost half the time, not to mention it keeps them bright red for a decent amount of time. When they start to fade or get ashy, just take the fan again and blow them right off the top of the head! 

If you have any questions or new tips and tricks, leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment