Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Introduction: Meet the Writer

Hello!

I would like to start off my first post by thanking you for visiting my blog, and by introducing myself.

My name is Amanda, I am 21 years old. I met my first hookah about 5 years ago, in high school. I didn't think much of it, in fact, I really didn't like smoking all that much. I remember my friend filling the base with water, and carrying out the stem and setting it all up. I watched him put too much water in, pack the bowl too tight, put the foil on too loose, and not put enough coals (the nasty quick lite coals) on the head. Now I thought that was how they were prepared, so I didn't question the kid. 

I later found out that I am somewhat of a hookah expert, and got the opportunity to teach my friends how to make the perfect hookah. 

Goals

My main goal right now is to continue perfecting my heads and my smoking experiences for my friends. 

I also aspire to start up my own hookah bar in Washington state!

Purpose

The purpose for this blog is to teach people who want to learn, about hookah. I want to share my knowledge on technique, and preparation. I also want to brag about my mad skills, and the hookahs, accessories, and flavors I have and will purchase. 
I would like to review different flavors and eventually, when I can afford it, different hookahs and potentially move into vape and other ebowls and pens. 

I encourage comments and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment